Now that I'm in an office every day, the question of where to put stuff I like to carry really becomes an issue. The Pockits pouch used to be a favorite, it's also not "office-appropriate" attire. I've experimented for a while with the various combinations of pockets, pouches and packs, and some were too lumpy, some tended to get left behind when I ran out for a bit, and others just didn't seem to work.

So, after a number of experiments, the EDC has adapted to the situation quite well.

LIGHT. At Radio shack and Wal-Mart, they have this flat Garrity LED light:
[img]http://s7ondemand1.scene7.com/is/servlet/izoom/DoItYourself/8781429?wid=200&hei=200&fmt=jpeg&qlt=75,0&op_sharpen=0&resMode=trilin&op_usm=0.0,0.0,0,0&iccEmbed=0[/img]
This is on a necklass.

KNIFE: I actually wear my leatherman Wave pouch, but I blacked out the yellow "LEATHERMAN" writing on it with a black marker, and it looks like a phone case. I have the enire set of extra bits in the same pouch.

WHISTLE - on the keychain

Bandanna - in the pocket

LEG POUCH - Found a great leg puch at an army navy store. In it is a very simple FAK - Gloves, Medic Shears, Bleeding Stopper and a bandanna. There's still room in there for more, but I am happy as it.