I am re-doing my re-do of the PSK again. I am wondering how much foil is really enough? So far I have gotten the following in my Altoids tin:
1 water bag (it's a portion bag like the pet store fish bags)
1 aluminum foil sheet 12 X 36
3 feet of duct tape
10 yds fishing line 8 lbs test
2 small hooks
1 large hook
1 piece of moleskin 2X3
12 half matches taped on razor blade with electrical tape
1 match striker
2 razor blades
2 large safety pins
6 medium safety pins
8 salt tablets
4 600mg Motrin
3 1X3 bandaids
1 packet neosporin
5 10mg valium
1 ferro rod and striker
1 tiny sewing kit
1 large carpet needle
1 small ink pen refill
1 dental filling kit
2 trick candles
1 ceramic knife sharpening rod from a crock stick
- cotton balls packed anywhere 3 or 4
1 small compass
1 mini bic

I was wondering if I need all that aluminum foil or if a 12X12 piece would big enough? I was also wondering how much duct tape and electrical tape is good? Did I leave anything out? I am still working on the water tablets, I am trying to figure out something to put them in safely. I carry a compass on my keys and also a compass on my Camelbak so I was thinking about leaving out the compass in the PSK but it is so small I don't know if it would make a difference. I had a skeltonized swiss army knife in there but I think anything other than the blade is limited use and didn't want to pack all that. I carry a Kershaw with me everywhere, but everyone seems to have a blade in their PSK, would the razor blades be enough? I think I have fire covered with three different fire sources; ferro rod, matches, mini bic. Any other suggestions? I was thinking about sharpening the striker before putting it in there and then using it as a blade, or even just getting a similar sized blade and using that. I was toying with the idea of a Buck 110 blade without the handle part, but I want to save that for a sperate thread. I am trying to think of what to leave out to make room for and LED light and a whistle, but again I carry them on my keys along with a micra and a PST already and the redundancy is good but when is enough too much?