I love this flashlight. It is no bigger then my palm, yet gives off more light with well used batteries then my Inova x5 does with fresh batteries. It makes my photon II's look like they arn't on. The beam is great for an LED, it has a hot center like a regular bulb which tapers out. The light has overspill too like regular incandescant flashlights, it isn't just a spot. The hot center combined with the overspill makes it act very closely to a regular incandescant. It has good throw as well as good flood. The light is so small it rides like nothing in my jeans pocket and it has even replaced my Princeton tech Scout as my headlamp (I use the strap from the scout and clip the light on or clip it on the brim of my hat). It is the brightest LED flashlight I have seen run off one 123 size battery and the battery life is great. I really cant praise this flashlight enough. I paid $105 for the light and head and I can say I really think it is worth it, especially for me who uses a flashlight almost every day.

Pros:
1. Small size
2. Light weight
3. Tough
4. momentary on and constant on
5. pocket clip
6. LEDs last almost forever
7. Checkering on body and ridges on head give it great grip
8. wont roll if dropped
9. lots of light for an LED
10. good hot spot (reach) and flood
11. beam doesn't just go out when battery dies (like incandescants) instead just keeps dulling

Cons:
1. LED not as white as incandescant (greenish/blueish light)
2. Metal body gets cold
3. Expensive
4. Uses expensive 123 batteries (though only 1)

If you are looking for a good EDC flashlight, this is it.