I got a chance to try out the medical component of my PSKs. (I've been carrying a modified AMK Pocket Medic in the left pocket and a modified AMK PSP in the right.)

Frolicking with our dogs, one of our friends got a long, shallow scratch on the inside of her arm. The skin was broken only in a few locations -- pinpricks really.

I had wipes to clean the the injury, and antibiotic gel to apply, but nothing really large enough to cover a "wound" that size. (Okay, I did have my handkerchief and bandanna, but I didn't want to wrap her whole arm up in them to get her through the day.)

That started me looking for small containers of liquid bandage. I wanted something small enough to add to the Pocket Medic kit -- maybe about the size of the tweezer container.

I couldn't find a one-part liquid bandage bottle that small, but discovered that I could fit the entire contents of the Band-Aid Liquid Bandage box into the kit.

It's a small bottle of liquid and ten specially-treated applicators. The bottle snugs in well enough. By overlapping the applicator packages, you can fit them into a fairly small volume.

My fiance reminded me that I could always decant a portion of one of the one-part liquid liquid bandages (like nu-skin). But that would leave me short of an applicator. Guess a couple of Q-Tips would serve.

Bear