I did it! My wife just asked for a 72hr kit for her car.

Great.

Like most peolple here at ETS Survival forum I've spent dozens (hundreds???) of man hours researching, buying and testing gear and technics for survival/self sufficiency. Now, my wife is not exactly as interested in the study of the technics or as gear-centric, so I recognize that aside what we may talk about and discuss at home she will need a manual she can read throughly (now) and have nearby in case of an emergency (later); in it's absence the car kit would be just an expensive oversized paperweight.

Now the tough part. While browsing for 'survival' info in spanish the larger better organized sites I've found have great pearls of wisdom as [color:"orange"] "if you need to make fire but you don't have matches/lighter, wet some rags in gasoline and set on fire with sparks from your car battery" [/color] [color:"black"] ????!!!! [/color] (Translation by yours truly).

In view of that I'm needing a reliable up to date SURVIVAL GUIDE in Spanish (Did I mention in Spanish ) No snake-venom-sucking, car spark-fire starting outdated, dangerous stunts.

Can anyone recommend a printed guide or maybe a good ETS-quality site, is there an "El Equipado para Sobrevivir".

Anyone.