In addition to my PSK I am also packing a pouch to go on my belt. This pouch goes together with my water bottle which fits inside my aluminium mug. Now I can’t decide whether I should put a pair of mess tins/biscuit tin in the pouch when I already have the mug. <br><br>The reason for this question is because I use the metal biscuit tin to put the rations/medicine in which don’t fit inside my PSK. I carry the tin in addition to my PSK and FAK to town. So if I do get stranded I got food+medicine with me. But of course when slotted into my pouch the biscuit tin itself lost its role and the only part it plays is as extra bulk.<br><br>My idea was to put all the kit inside a polythene bag then in the tin and when I need to transfer the kit I pull out the bag then in the pouch. <br><br>I hope this is clear enough.<br><br>On another note there were some posts about belt pouches and I thought what about a respirator pouch. Water resistant, strong, big (maybe even too big) and trust worthy.<br><br>About the medicine in the biscuit tin I thought about permanganate crystals, aspirins and anti diarrhoea tablets (there is no space for any of that in my PSK). <br><br>Reinhardt<br>