I just finished typing this email to Doug, but I decided to post it as well:<br><br>Got a sec:<br>A few minutes ago I was at the knifecenter.com website about to click yes to the purchase on a new large Sebenza..... but I didn't. Here is why.<br><br><br>Back in about 1996, my father asked me what I wanted for college graduation. (which is ironic since I graduated in 1994...?) Since my parents aren't loaded but not poor as well, a new car was out of the question. I told my dad that I wanted a Chris Reeve Sebenza folder. Being friends with some superb knifemakers locally, my father presented me with a Jack Crockford trout knife and a Jack Crockford folder. These being extremely valuable collectors items, they are not suited for daily carry. Researching the Sebenza, incidently, is how I stumbled across your site back in the day. Anyhoo, Dad, ever timely, approached me recently and asked what I wanted as a gift for defending my Ph.D.<br>My reply: A Chris Reeve Sebenza.<br><br>Which brings us to now.....<br><br>Knifecenter seems to run a pretty solid operation in my estimation, but I would rather line someone else's pockets...<br><br>Part 3. My other surf spot is AR15.com which has a tradition of limited edition group purchases. Every year there is a whole host of goodies and at least 1 special AR15 derivative that members can purchase with the AR15.com logo. Purchases are made up front and the proprietor incurs no risk.<br><br><br>Which really brings us to now...<br><br>What I really would rather have, and why I did not click "BUY", is an "Equipped to Survive" Sebenza! Perhaps you could pitch this to the forum to see what kind of interest it could generate? A whole lot of blue collars and civil servants don't seem to have a problem shelling out 5-1500 dollars for a rifle, why shouldn't the patrons of equipped.org not be willing to shell out $400 and change for the finest folder in the world?<br>You can put me down for one, I can pay up front (as long as "up front" is a defined date in the near future) I don't mind waiting for it either!<br>Of course, you know where this could lead... a whole line of "Equipped" logo apparel and gear. Lets start with the Sebenza, I want one!<br><br>Andy Osborne<br>