I have revised the PSK Cheat sheet we discussed several months back. I replaced the trapping and snare diagrams with Spark-Lite firestarter instructions and tips. The thinkingbehind the change is that fire starting is a more important requirement that trapping food and the instructions would be of more importance.<br><br>For those new to list, the cheat sheet is a accordian fold piece of paper with basic survial info, instructions and tips. It's printed on Rite in the Rain waterproof paper and is sized to fit in an Altoids tin PSK, right on top where it'll be the first item removed. The information covers things and skills I already know and have practiced (now that I removed the trapping <s>), but it still may be valuable if (a) I'm disoriented or panicy in a survival situation (I hope not, but you never know), (b) for use by another, less experienced, companion if I'm unconscious in a survival situation. <br><br>I can email a copy to anyone who sends me a private email. It's in Acrobat PDF format and is designed to print on the front and back of a single page using an HP 1200 print driver.