Equipped To Survive Equipped To Survive® Presents
The Survival Forum
Where do you want to go on ETS?

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts How to use a mask by clearwater @ 11 minutes 33 seconds ago

"The debate is over. You should be wearing a mask when you go out." Now letís talk about the right way to use masks: Each person in your home should have a mask ó absolutely no sharing. The mask should cover the bridge of your nose and cup
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Reever Knot with tutorial link by TonyE @ Today at 07:41 PM

Originally Posted By: LCranstonQuestion- Why Reaver as opposed to Square, or zepplin? not arguing, curious It is more secure than the square knot. More symmetrical than the zeppelin which has the ends exiting from the knot at a right angle. It is
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: What Have We Learned? by M_a_x @ Today at 07:11 PM

I reevaluated my stored items. The food would probably last for 2 months, 3 months if I stretch it a little. Articles for hygene would have lasted for 3 weeks to half a year depending on the item (TP reached the restock level). There was no real shor
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: MacGyvering the coronavirus by Ren @ Today at 06:30 PM

I know some of our army were specifically trained for driving tanker lorries, specifically for delivering oxygen to hospitals. And hospitals are normally plumbed for delivering oxygen, similar to how water is distributed thoughout.
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Small Scalpel Blade Holder / Handle by Ren @ Today at 04:38 PM

CountyComm has simple single sided razor knives. https://countycomm.com/collections/cutting/products/pocket-straight-razor-survival-tool Edit: doh missed the pic above
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Plague humor - Chad by pforeman @ Today at 01:56 PM

Ran across this wonderful video for our times! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMBh-eo3tvE Enjoy! Paul -
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Tech talk - time to update, charge and test gear by LCranston @ Today at 01:52 PM

+1 Teacher!
Natural Disasters & Large-Scale Emergencies
Jump to new posts Re: Things I have learned recently by MartinFocazio @ Today at 01:29 AM

seriously and absolutely and still is out of stock.
Urban Preparedness
Jump to new posts Re: Revising and updating your EDC by hikermor @ Yesterday at 05:33 PM

Purell hand sanitizer works quite well as fuel in an alcohol stove - handy multipurpose item.
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Helping our ETS Community by UTAlumnus @ 03/31/20 12:59 AM

Intel Core Solo T1350 @ 1.86 Ghz. The Core Solos were released in 2006.
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: John Prine in critical condition! by wileycoyote @ 03/30/20 05:05 PM

john is one of the really great ones. damn...
Natural Disasters & Large-Scale Emergencies
Jump to new posts Good advice on mentally coping with COVID-19 by AKSAR @ 03/29/20 10:44 PM

The following has been widely shared on Facebook. While this advice is tailored to the present COVID-19 epidemic, most of it is sound advice for any large scale emergency when we need to shelter in place. Quote:From a psychologist: After having thirt
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: And, now a wee bit of entertainment... by Doug_Ritter @ 03/29/20 09:40 PM

Warning: multiple F_bombs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0G63uzhFP4
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Zippo in the game by Phaedrus @ 03/29/20 07:18 PM

I need to take another pic of the way the inside if set up. With cylindrical match cases I always do the rolled-up-striker-facing-outward and slide it into the tube. Then matches inside that. There's no way the match heads can contact the striking
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Donating Gloves & Masks by haertig @ 03/29/20 06:24 PM

My wife works in a hospital. They have been issued ONE mask that they use all day. After their shift is over, they put the mask into a paper bag with their name on it. The mask is then taken away for some kind of UV-sterilization. Then they get t
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Condom Shortage? by brandtb @ 03/29/20 12:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Doug_Ritterhttps://www.reuters.com/article/us-healt...r-idUSKBN21E1OJ Can anyone say "baby boom?" Stock up quick! ;=) Old Chinese saying - "There is no good going to bed early to save a candle if the result i
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: The [Stuff] Just Got Real by Chisel @ 03/29/20 06:54 AM

Survival Lilly is a prepper/bushcrafter from Austria. She has a great You tube channel. For years she is prepping and educating. She even has built a 'bug out camp'. A few weeks ago, I saw her video about Corona spreading in her courty Austria and
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Onward by Phaedrus @ 03/28/20 07:29 AM

It may still do well in the home market. The theaters are really ticked off about it, as they've had this battle nearly since home video became a thing.
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Back From time off by chaosmagnet @ 03/26/20 10:47 PM

Welcome back Tyber! chaosmagnet
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
2 registered (clearwater, nursemike), 193 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Enoob, StrangerInTheWoods, Tauricornous, Jackandco, lis
5308 Registered Users
Newest Posts
Reever Knot with tutorial link
by TonyE
Today at 07:41 PM
What Have We Learned?
by M_a_x
Today at 07:11 PM
MacGyvering the coronavirus
by Ren
Today at 06:30 PM
Small Scalpel Blade Holder / Handle
by Ren
Today at 04:38 PM
Plague humor - Chad
by pforeman
Today at 01:56 PM
Tech talk - time to update, charge and test gear
by LCranston
Today at 01:52 PM
Things I have learned recently
by MartinFocazio
Today at 01:29 AM
Revising and updating your EDC
by hikermor
Yesterday at 05:33 PM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.