Equipped To Survive Equipped To Survive® Presents
The Survival Forum
Where do you want to go on ETS?

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Customizing Your Medical Kit by clearwater @ Today at 03:46 AM

If you are traveling overseas to remote areas, (mountaineering trips, mission trips, Peace Corps) and have some training, find Doctors who do the same kind of adventures, they are likely to supply you with all kinds of stuff.
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Royal Navy monkey fist knot tutorial by TonyE @ Yesterday at 10:46 PM

royal navy monkey fist knot zipper pulls
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do today to prepare? by Jeanette_Isabelle @ Yesterday at 07:11 PM

I don't know why I haven't done this sooner. In most situations in which I needed hand sanitizer, Mom is there. I EDC a bag, why am I relying on Mom? I added a bottle of hand sanitizer to my EDC bag. Jeanette Isabelle
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Medline by Jeanette_Isabelle @ Yesterday at 07:05 PM

First the disclaimer: I have no affiliation with Medline other than using some of their products. For those who use medical products in some capacity, what is your opinion on Medline in comparison to other brands of medical products? Jeanette Isabe
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Getting Organized by hikermor @ Yesterday at 06:13 PM

Originally Posted By: clearwaterRemind me not to be checked for pupil reactivity by Hikermor and his 500 lumen headlamp. :^]. Actually, one might tone it down a bit. The beauty of a really good headlamp these days is the great range of variability
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Tough old babushkas by clearwater @ Yesterday at 06:05 PM

Canada Natives too. Bella Twin, World Record Grizzly bear, single shot rifle, 22 "long" (not one of those new fangled high velocity long rifle gizmos) rimfire, at 30 feet.
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Folder for Opening Boxes by Russ @ Yesterday at 04:57 PM

I was at HomeDepot this AM and saw the folding box cutter I recommended; I think itís the model Jeanette bought. When I made that rec I thought it was the same model I had but for some reason it looked different than my old one, so for $7.88 I bough
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Fathers' Day by chaosmagnet @ 06/18/18 08:30 PM

Thank you! My wife and our chaospawn did very well by me yesterday, including outstanding home-cooked meals, two different naps, and family movie time.
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: FEMA PrepTalks: The Unthinkable - by hikermor @ 06/18/18 02:59 PM

Thank you very much...There looks to be a lot of useful info in the associated links - very useful stuff indeed!!
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Surviving a Small City by Jeanette_Isabelle @ 06/17/18 02:46 AM

For now, this is only hearsay; today a member of our Torah study group said 10,000 more houses would be built in this area. Jeanette Isabelle
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Gun that fits an Altoid's Tin by Phaedrus @ 06/16/18 08:10 AM

I'm not much into novelty guns like that. The smallest firearm I personally have is probably a tie between my Beretta Nano and my Ruger LCRx 3".
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Avatars and Signatures by haertig @ 06/16/18 05:16 AM

This thread made me think - I've been hanging around here for a few years now, maybe I ought to post up an avatar? Yeah, took me a while to finally get around to it. The one I chose is "The Flatirons" a few miles west of my house. They l
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Prioritize 15 items for subarctic survival by Roarmeister @ 06/15/18 04:29 AM

Originally Posted By: clearwaterCanvas 23 feet square? you could get by with a 12' square for 5 people easy. That full canvas would weigh close to 40 lbs! Either use it for something else or leave part of it behind. Oops. it is 23 square feet. Not 2
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts ABOK 2207 monkey fist tutorial by TonyE @ 06/14/18 07:42 PM

ABOK 2207 split face monkey fist knot ABOK 2207 tutorial
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Why Are We Preparing? by Jeanette_Isabelle @ 06/14/18 11:35 AM

Originally Posted By: chaosmagnetMuch of what I carry, choose to learn, and so on comes from trying to learn from experience. Experience is the reason I EDC the items that I carry. Experience is the reason I will from now on bring extra lip balm and
June
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
1 registered (Herman30), 275 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Birdman1776, tskinner, Abe, Flyingbforge, Sedric
5254 Registered Users
Newest Posts
Customizing Your Medical Kit
by clearwater
03:46 AM
Royal Navy monkey fist knot tutorial
by TonyE
10:46 PM
What did you do today to prepare?
by Jeanette_Isabelle
07:11 PM
Medline
by Jeanette_Isabelle
07:05 PM
Getting Organized
by hikermor
06:13 PM
Tough old babushkas
by clearwater
06:05 PM
Folder for Opening Boxes
by Russ
04:57 PM
Happy Fathers' Day
by chaosmagnet
06/18/18 08:30 PM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.