Equipped To Survive Equipped To Survive® Presents
The Survival Forum
Where do you want to go on ETS?

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Mistakes I have seem... by Phaedrus @ Today at 03:24 AM

Originally Posted By: EugeneYou're much more likely to be in such things as a car accident. True. But preparedness isn't statistically analyzing the risks, then preparing for #1 and ignoring all the rest. Maybe the most likely risk is a car ac
Natural Disasters & Large-Scale Emergencies
Jump to new posts Re: More power sources! by RayW @ 09/25/20 10:39 PM

All, glad to hear that the thermal process requires extreme temperature to run away. I have no idea what is in the box. Normally I would like to know more about what is in it. It is the Noco GB150 and it is "rated" (advertising is always su
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Radiooddity DB25 shortwave transceiver by Tyber @ 09/25/20 03:56 PM

I recently became aquatinted with CHIRP, and once that happened fell in love with my Baofangs!! I need to get my Technicians license too but I just run them in the all users bandwidths.. It was nice to see you posting about CHIRP..
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: 'Into the Wild' bus removed from Alaska trail by dougwalkabout @ 09/25/20 03:18 PM

It's in better condition than I expected.
The Survival Forum
I misunderstood the topic title until I read further. But for amusement, I note the following: A WWII Propaganda Campaign Popularized the Myth That Carrots Help You See in the Dark
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Globe Knot Bracelet by TonyE @ 09/23/20 07:41 PM

Globe Knot Bracelet Globe Knot Bracelet Tutorial
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Overhand Knot Lanyard by TonyE @ 09/23/20 07:40 PM

Thank you both. World Knot Tying Day is in honor of Clifford Ashley (Ashley Book of Knots)
Urban Preparedness
Jump to new posts Re: Everyday mask carry? by hikermor @ 09/22/20 06:09 PM

At least one in my right cargo pocket - usually another in the vehicle.
Natural Disasters & Large-Scale Emergencies
Jump to new posts Re: Notes from Getting Through Hurricane Sally by LesSnyder @ 09/22/20 12:24 AM

amend TeacherRO's comment to... CO science teacher
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: In favor of the sling bag* by gulliamo @ 09/21/20 09:07 PM

I've been running the Maxpedition Entity for the past several weeks. I'm not really happy with the zipper but I do like the ability to swing it around front for quick access. https://www.maxpedition.com/products/entity-tech-sling-bag-large?variant=1
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New purchases? by Doug_Ritter @ 09/21/20 03:16 PM

For new gun owners, or those who have minimal training in the "art" of self-defense (vs. shooting holes in stationary paper targets), my friend Rich Grassi just published a column into which I had some input that may be worth your while rev
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Who's Online
1 registered (SRMC), 346 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
brenaline, keril, MarcusPetz, CBlackRaven, TnSweetie
5322 Registered Users
Newest Posts
Mistakes I have seem...
by Phaedrus
03:24 AM
More power sources!
by RayW
09/25/20 10:39 PM
Radiooddity DB25 shortwave transceiver
by Tyber
09/25/20 03:56 PM
'Into the Wild' bus removed from Alaska trail
by dougwalkabout
09/25/20 03:18 PM
I'd like to improve my night vision capabilities
by Michael2
09/24/20 04:54 PM
Globe Knot Bracelet
by TonyE
09/23/20 07:41 PM
Overhand Knot Lanyard
by TonyE
09/23/20 07:40 PM
Everyday mask carry?
by hikermor
09/22/20 06:09 PM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.