Equipped To Survive Equipped To Survive® Presents
The Survival Forum
Where do you want to go on ETS?

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Experience the Best Teacher by wildman800 @ Today at 03:43 AM

There are several makes of adult wipes. Charmin makes one for instance.
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do today to prepare? by Jeanette_Isabelle @ Yesterday at 07:56 PM

This month I bought more items at Sam's Club to replenish the canned goods I use. Our emergency food supply is progressively getting organized. I'm also considering new things as I remake my EDC. I mentioned toilet paper in another thread. I've also
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Rethinking my edc ( every day carry) by Mark_R @ 02/23/17 08:47 PM

You can get 1 oz, flip top/flip spout, squeeze bottles in the cosmetics and travel sections of department and convenience stores. I've been using these to carry sunscreen in my hiking pack and bow case.
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ridiculous carry - the things I've seen by Mark_R @ 02/22/17 10:16 PM

Originally Posted By: TeacherROlatest - Guy needs a new backpack because his FAK was working through the corners...He was EDCing a full size industrial kit -- the metal kind you mount on the wall... Good grief! Even when I was guiding for the Sier
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Twenty bucks by Russ @ 02/22/17 07:46 PM

I use cash much more than plastic -- gas, food, sundry items. When I have less than $100 in my wallet it's time to stop by an ATM.
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Preparedness: getting the inventory ready. by LesSnyder @ 02/22/17 03:32 AM

Liea55... you might get something from this that could help you http://www.theplacewithnoname.com/blogs/klessons/p/map.html if you are thinking about food storage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOLuIApyNPc
Natural Disasters & Large-Scale Emergencies
Jump to new posts Re: Oroville Dam by Mark_R @ 02/21/17 11:37 PM

All told, the rain wasn't that bad. It was heavy, but I don't think it got above 1/2" per hour. The wind on the other hand was doing ~30 mph and gusting. I had to stay off the freeways as I was getting shoved around enough on surface streets
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Core temp, cold extremities, sweating by wildman800 @ 02/21/17 03:54 PM

I have Reynaud's Disease or Syndrome. I've found that wearing fingerless wool gloves helps a lot! The USGI gloves keep the wrists and palms warm which keeps warm blood flowing to the fingers. Fingerless gloves are good down to 60deg F. I need full f
February
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28
Who's Online
0 registered (), 69 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
ShaniCosta, Liea55, Daire22, mudwasp17, charlie
5179 Registered Users
Newest Posts
Experience the Best Teacher
by wildman800
03:43 AM
What did you do today to prepare?
by Jeanette_Isabelle
07:56 PM
Rethinking my edc ( every day carry)
by Mark_R
02/23/17 08:47 PM
Ridiculous carry - the things I've seen
by Mark_R
02/22/17 10:16 PM
Twenty bucks
by Russ
02/22/17 07:46 PM
Preparedness: getting the inventory ready.
by LesSnyder
02/22/17 03:32 AM
Oroville Dam
by Mark_R
02/21/17 11:37 PM
Core temp, cold extremities, sweating
by wildman800
02/21/17 03:54 PM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.