Equipped To Survive Equipped To Survive® Presents
The Survival Forum
Where do you want to go on ETS?

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Boring gear by dougwalkabout @ Today at 12:00 AM

+1 on items listed above, esp. walking boots/shoes. Clothing that protects from the elements. Spare door key for my car.
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Recent and Ongoing Survival Incidents by haertig @ Yesterday at 09:26 PM

I am not worried about the pandemic. If I get sick and die, oh well, I get sick and die. Nothing I can do to prevent that beyond what I'm already doing. It is difficult to fight an invisible enemy. I will not go anywhere near these redacted loote
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Very Useful car blanket by TeacherRO @ Yesterday at 07:12 PM

One of the few time I might use a candle (with sufficient ventilation) instead of a glow flashlight is in a car -- because it creates heat.
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Monthly reminder - tech by TeacherRO @ Yesterday at 07:10 PM

Check to make sure your backups are working. (backup your photos)
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Updated Every Day Carry (EDC) by TeacherRO @ Yesterday at 07:10 PM

Facemask, hand sanitizer, stylus for pushing buttons
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Escape and Evade Kits by Ren @ Yesterday at 12:18 PM

Talk of gold, and Survival Cards elsewhere on here, remembered Combibars. https://www.combibar.com/ Cards of precision metals, breakable into smaller units.
Natural Disasters & Large-Scale Emergencies
Jump to new posts Re: Happy First Day of Hurricane Season by Phaedrus @ 06/03/20 12:12 AM

I am glad we have no hurricanes in Montana! I suppose the wildfires balance it out though.
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Check in time, I am still alive, Are you? by Phaedrus @ 06/02/20 04:03 AM

I'm glad to see everyone's hanging in there!
Natural Disasters & Large-Scale Emergencies
Jump to new posts Re: Things I have learned recently by nursemike @ 06/01/20 02:47 PM

Had a neighbor in the adirondacks whose holding there was an off grid cabin full of preserved food that he visited occasionally but that he maintained primarily as a refuge from calamity. He had grown up in Germany, and his dad was a milk man. As soo
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Paging Am_Fear_Liath_Mor! by Chisel @ 06/01/20 06:51 AM

Originally Posted By: Jeanette_IsabelleDo you think we need a system to contact people in the event we don't hear from them? Jeanette Isabelle It is great to have friends remembering you and wishing you back ( I do miss Blast and others ) but I al
June
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online
0 registered (), 86 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
ngezzo123, korneliakiel, Barry1968, Ella, Faisal
5315 Registered Users
Newest Posts
Boring gear
by dougwalkabout
12:00 AM
Recent and Ongoing Survival Incidents
by haertig
09:26 PM
The Very Useful car blanket
by TeacherRO
07:12 PM
Monthly reminder - tech
by TeacherRO
07:10 PM
Updated Every Day Carry (EDC)
by TeacherRO
07:10 PM
Escape and Evade Kits
by Ren
12:18 PM
Happy First Day of Hurricane Season
by Phaedrus
06/03/20 12:12 AM
Check in time, I am still alive, Are you?
by Phaedrus
06/02/20 04:03 AM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.