Equipped To Survive Equipped To Survive® Presents
The Survival Forum
Where do you want to go on ETS?

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Best use of time, money by Russ @ 9 minutes 13 seconds ago

I actually like small hatchets for some tasks but when I looked at the specs for the Karesuando Stoera Aksu Axe, what jumped out at me was... wait for it... Quote:Blade Material: Stainless Steel Not a named stainless steel that is tough and will act
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Funny Photos by Jeanette_Isabelle @ Today at 05:28 PM

Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Time Capsule by Jeanette_Isabelle @ Yesterday at 11:35 PM

You bring up a good question. Who should get it? I would want it to end in the hands of temporal physicists or anyone who understands what would be a danger if released to the public and what would be a benefit. Archaeologists, anthropologists and h
Natural Disasters & Large-Scale Emergencies
Jump to new posts Re: Florida residents desperate for food and shelter by hikermor @ Yesterday at 05:44 PM

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018/10/...;et_cid=2438366 An article detailing the difficulties involved in predicting the eventual intensity of Michael...
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Arizona Mine Rescue by hikermor @ Yesterday at 03:59 PM

Yet another example of how inherently dangerous rappelling can be. No real physical effort involved and it looks spectacular, but about a gazillion things can go wrong, resulting in very bad outcomes. I believe just about as many fatalities are due
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Folder for Opening Boxes by hikermor @ 10/19/18 03:18 PM

Who needs a knife? Just shred them with your bare hands...
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: get a cheap laptop by TeacherRO @ 10/16/18 05:45 PM

as an alternative a kindle fire is often as low as $29-39 new. A re-frub chrome book is $100-200
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Who's Online
3 registered (Jeanette_Isabelle, Russ, hikermor), 251 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
jackmiller, DaveL, Dale, rac, Boris
5266 Registered Users
Newest Posts
Best use of time, money
by Russ
1 second ago
Funny Photos
by Jeanette_Isabelle
Today at 05:28 PM
Time Capsule
by Jeanette_Isabelle
Yesterday at 11:35 PM
Florida residents desperate for food and shelter
by hikermor
Yesterday at 05:44 PM
Arizona Mine Rescue
by hikermor
Yesterday at 03:59 PM
Folder for Opening Boxes
by hikermor
10/19/18 03:18 PM
get a cheap laptop
by TeacherRO
10/16/18 05:45 PM
I'm Not Coming Home
by Jeanette_Isabelle
10/14/18 05:49 PM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.