Equipped To Survive Equipped To Survive® Presents
The Survival Forum
Where do you want to go on ETS?

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Natural Disasters & Large-Scale Emergencies
Jump to new posts Re: Makeshift sanitation by LesSnyder @ Today at 04:16 AM

for 9 days in 2004, I relied on direct grilling of refrigerated meat, and when frozen meat started to thaw with skewers of kabobs so there was no clean up needed... a couple of potato/ground beef patty foil pouches were pre assembled for Irma, as wel
Urban Preparedness
Jump to new posts Re: Urbane Preparedness by LesSnyder @ Today at 04:03 AM

re: coffee.. after Irma, my neighbors, after a quick survey of their yard, were discussing how to get a cup of coffee from their Keurig style machine, or to obtain hot water for their French press... I brought them over a small pot made on my drip M
The Survival Forum
"And as far as bear spray give me the gun every time. The author here, Dean has basically proven heavily that contrary to popular belief guns are way more effective then bear spray." From an earlier post - enlighten me please...Who is &quo
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Doug Ritter is famous! by Phaedrus @ Yesterday at 11:03 PM

That's the tool/weapon dichotomy of so many everyday items. At a little league game you'll see a stack of baseball bats and it alarms no one. If a half dozen people are carrying the same objects down the street at 1:00am they're clubs and people pa
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Tool of Choice by hikermor @ Yesterday at 07:28 PM

Old threads never die, thy just fade away...(and possibly dull with the passage of time).
Natural Disasters & Large-Scale Emergencies
Jump to new posts Re: Hurricane Florence by chaosmagnet @ Yesterday at 11:46 AM

Thanks for the updates Montanero.
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Changing my Location by Jeanette_Isabelle @ 09/16/18 10:51 PM

Originally Posted By: brandtbOz has its own problems. https://www.hbo.com/oz That sounds like a different place with the same name. Jeanette Isabelle
Around The Campfire
That 'previous owner' probably shopped where I do - https://local.acmemarkets.com/pa/bryn-mawr/601-w-lancaster-ave.html They have a whole aisle full of dynamite, anvils, and rocket-powered roller skates.
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Giving paper matches another look by dougwalkabout @ 09/16/18 04:06 PM

Originally Posted By: acropolis5Interesting read re paper matches. So my questions are: 1) Are all paper matches of the same quality? 2). Is there a “superior” brand or type of paper match, e.g. one that is more water resistant or burns longer? &a
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online
2 registered (Jeanette_Isabelle, hikermor), 52 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
helium_voices, Nic0612, FeloMedina, Weather9237, EHoward
5261 Registered Users
Newest Posts
Makeshift sanitation
by LesSnyder
Today at 04:16 AM
Urbane Preparedness
by LesSnyder
Today at 04:03 AM
Defense, bear v handguns 97% success, & by caliber
by hikermor
Today at 02:36 AM
Doug Ritter is famous!
by Phaedrus
Yesterday at 11:03 PM
Tool of Choice
by hikermor
Yesterday at 07:28 PM
Hurricane Florence
by chaosmagnet
Yesterday at 11:46 AM
Changing my Location
by Jeanette_Isabelle
09/16/18 10:51 PM
Candles for a power outage were actually dynamite
by brandtb
09/16/18 06:00 PM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.