Equipped To Survive Equipped To Survive® Presents
The Survival Forum
Where do you want to go on ETS?

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: building in a fire zone by WesleyH @ Today at 06:18 AM

With the annual fires, it amazes me that the insurance companies continue to issue policies to anyone building in such areas. I suspect if they would stop, the problem would take care of itself in a few years. Such fires are as predictable as the
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: get a cheap laptop by dougwalkabout @ Today at 04:30 AM

I buy laptops for work stuff, because I have to be compatible with the Microsoft universe, and have plausible deniability security wise (i.e., I exercised due diligence in a way your IT guy will understand and accept as valid). For everything else,
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do today to prepare? by chaosmagnet @ Today at 03:19 AM

Originally Posted By: hikermorThere ought to be some case law on this point. Anyone? Long, long, long ago, I struck a jaywalker on a dark street, wearing all black, while driving at low speed, resulting in minor injuries. I stopped, summoned emerge
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Hanukkah by MoBOB @ Yesterday at 11:19 PM

Happy Hanukkah, Jeanette. I hope that the light of the celebration continues to shine in your spirit.
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Baking soda and super glue epoxy by lupacexi @ Yesterday at 06:45 PM

While searching for something on the internet I found what looked to be promising....a product called Q Bond (standard disclaimer). While reading about it, I read that something similar to it was a DIY version- Basically it called for sprinkling bak
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas Shopping Suggestion & Thank You! by Ren @ Yesterday at 06:30 PM

Nitecore Tube, micro usb rechargeable keychain light Victorinox Hiker on Amazon UK were cheap, 11.99 ($15), but price has shot up almost 50% last few days.
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Whole Lot of Shakin' Goin' on... by Phaedrus @ Yesterday at 01:23 AM

Very sad. Many poorer countries are extremely poorly prepared for natural disasters.
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Fun Continues After the Emergency! Try P100 by Pete @ Yesterday at 12:48 AM

Just saw news that a firefighter was killed today (Thurs) battling the Thomas fire. This epic battle is not over yet. Prayers for the family of the victim.
December
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
1 registered (WesleyH), 235 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
qwikjoeysmall, Cowherd35, pecenco, jacklii, DIYELECTROAL
5227 Registered Users
Newest Posts
building in a fire zone
by WesleyH
get a cheap laptop
by dougwalkabout
04:30 AM
What did you do today to prepare?
by chaosmagnet
03:19 AM
Happy Hanukkah
by MoBOB
11:19 PM
Baking soda and super glue epoxy
by lupacexi
06:45 PM
Christmas Shopping Suggestion & Thank You!
by Ren
06:30 PM
Whole Lot of Shakin' Goin' on...
by Phaedrus
01:23 AM
Fun Continues After the Emergency!
by Pete
12:48 AM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.