Equipped To Survive Equipped To Survive® Presents
The Survival Forum
Where do you want to go on ETS?

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do today to prepare? by Jeanette_Isabelle @ Today at 07:16 PM

I was able to organize my medical refills, now down to three boxes, by building a first aid kit (to give away) from items that I would not be able to use or have in excess. Jeanette Isabelle
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Riddles by Jeanette_Isabelle @ Today at 04:59 PM

Originally Posted By: hikermorIsn't it ducT tape, not duck tapa? Whatever you call it, it is pretty versatile stuff.... Duck Tape is a brand of duct tape. https://www.duckbrand.com/ Jeanette Isabelle
Around The Campfire
I received my first shot last Tuesday. 3 days of no energy, general overall mild pain and runny nose. Not a big deal, but lost 3 days. Day 1 not much effect. Day 2 mild general pain like flu, very tired, sinus drainage. Day 3, Started very tired, so
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New (old) Knife from Doug Ritter by Doug_Ritter @ Today at 01:14 AM

Originally Posted By: chaosmagnetI held out one entire day before ordering mine. It arrived today, but I've had no time for more than a cursory examination. I agree with bill 100%. Looking forward to trying it out in the field. LOL! Thanks! Hop
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Base layers, long underwear as park of your kits by quick_joey_small @ Yesterday at 11:17 AM

You have 'too many lawyers' Doug? Just how offensive are your knees that you need lawyers if you get seen in your underwear? :-) In long johns one looks like cowboys in comedy westerns. An advantage as far as I'm concerned. Qjs
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Pessimists vs. Optimists by Phaedrus @ Yesterday at 04:05 AM

Welcome back. We're gettin' the band back together!
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Water Purification by RayW @ 01/14/21 11:27 PM

I don't know how long you can store water in the bottles that EMP.. Posted. But the bottles are far more durable than the milk jug style containers. The one in that type that is currently wedged between the tool box and bed side in the back of the t
January
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
1 registered (chaosmagnet), 360 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bishop68, Tin, Knobco, manimal, Sherette
5330 Registered Users
Newest Posts
What did you do today to prepare?
by Jeanette_Isabelle
07:16 PM
Riddles
by Jeanette_Isabelle
04:59 PM
Our local hospital started vaccinations today!
by Nomad
01:58 PM
New (old) Knife from Doug Ritter
by Doug_Ritter
01:14 AM
Base layers, long underwear as park of your kits
by quick_joey_small
11:17 AM
Pessimists vs. Optimists
by Phaedrus
04:05 AM
Water Purification
by RayW
01/14/21 11:27 PM
Do you tag your bags?
by MartinFocazio
01/14/21 03:01 PM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.