Equipped To Survive Equipped To Survive® Presents
The Survival Forum
Where do you want to go on ETS?

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Natural Disasters & Large-Scale Emergencies
Jump to new posts Re: Survival Psychology by Chisel @ 30 minutes 12 seconds ago

Quote:Chisel, Max, some time does need to be spent after an incident takes place. What about after when you have a routine going? OK, after making sure everything is OK, I would go around seeing if anyone needs help. I am not a skilled guy like para
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: My Micro Blog by Chisel @ 39 minutes 26 seconds ago

We have psychological experts who can tell us why . But in any case, we do not tell the world every bit of our lives. No one is interested to know why I did this or didn't do that. So, we write a little bit that maybe, just maybe, interesting to some
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: MBTI personalities by Chisel @ Today at 02:41 PM

Thanks NAro Looks like my needs for analyzing people are much less critical than yours. Mostly I need to know people's personality in general in order to figure out how to best deal with them. Case in point, the narcissist personality. Although outs
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Gun Shot Wound Class on the Sabbath by Russ @ Today at 02:21 PM

A triangle bandage can make a very nice tourniquet, all you need is something (like a 6” dowel or stick) to act as a windlass. Then there’s sucking chest wounds, no tourniquet applies... Don’t limit yourself with presumptions I keep telling myself
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Avatars and Signatures by Phaedrus @ Today at 04:57 AM

I noticed the trend!
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Suggest me a fixed blade and a folder by Chisel @ Today at 04:04 AM

Some people buy knives as collectors, and some are users While I may admire the beauty of some knives, but I am a practical user, and will not spend this kind of money on any knife.
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Solar or crank charger for phone? by nursemike @ Yesterday at 11:48 PM

Originally Posted By: BingleyHand crank doesn't get free energy. It's an inefficient process of converting your food calories into electricity. If you're in an emergency situation, can you count on having extra calories to burn off? Will you have eno
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do today to prepare? by Jeanette_Isabelle @ Yesterday at 08:27 PM

I'm in the process of rotating my stock of tea by brewing old, mix-matched bags of tea. Each blend of iced tea will be different. Jeanette Isabelle
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online
3 registered (Chisel, Jeanette_Isabelle, hikermor), 193 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
BereniceStanaway, aakanksha, 9Line, SkiSoloII, KMNPack
5293 Registered Users
Newest Posts
Survival Psychology
by Chisel
1 second ago
My Micro Blog
by Chisel
9 minutes 15 seconds ago
MBTI personalities
by Chisel
Today at 02:41 PM
Gun Shot Wound Class on the Sabbath
by Russ
Today at 02:21 PM
by Phaedrus
Today at 04:57 AM
Suggest me a fixed blade and a folder
by Chisel
Today at 04:04 AM
Solar or crank charger for phone?
by nursemike
Yesterday at 11:48 PM
What did you do today to prepare?
by Jeanette_Isabelle
Yesterday at 08:27 PM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.