Equipped To Survive Equipped To Survive® Presents
The Survival Forum
Where do you want to go on ETS?

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Utility bandolier by Herman30 @ Today at 05:13 PM

My take on a woodsmans bandolier. Contains Sissi-puukko, Silky saw (in a pop flare pouch) and a pouch for firelighting stuff.
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Utility bandolier by Ren @ Today at 03:23 PM

Can't think of any. Closest is a Hill People Gear Snubby? It's a hip/waist pack that can be worn cross body. https://hillpeoplegear.com/Products/CategoryID/1/ProductID/129 But out of stock
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Utility bandolier by pforeman @ Today at 03:10 PM

I get the "high" price for the fashion item but looking around it seems that a quality bag/belt will cost some serious coin. There is the classic bag: https://www.maxpedition.com/products/fatboy-versipack?variant=39445017041 but I'm sur
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Utility bandolier by Jeanette_Isabelle @ Today at 02:46 PM

I can see why the Billie has a high price, it's really stylish. I myself used to be interested in fashion when I was younger. Jeanette Isabelle
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Utility bandolier by quick_joey_small @ Today at 12:39 PM

Just buy some pouches and make your own. Be more versatile and can get military quality. qjs
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Children Survive Jungle Plane Crash (?) by dougwalkabout @ Today at 06:54 AM

According to reports, if these children were dead, the dogs would have found them. It seems they're moving around, in nearly impenetrable terrain, which is the toughest thing for rescuers. It's also worth noting that there are many hostile actors
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 78 Year Old Woman Rescued - 4 days in the Bush by Phaedrus @ Today at 05:52 AM

Wow! Well done!
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Utility bandolier by dougwalkabout @ Today at 03:22 AM

Looks like a useful piece of urban gear. But I agree, the price is ridiculous. They're trolling for suckers who want bragging rights.
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts 78 Year Old Woman Rescued - 4 days in the Bush by dougwalkabout @ Today at 03:15 AM

A lady senior (78) with cognitive disabilities wandered from her campsite with minimal equipment. Volunteer SAR ground pounders searched for four days. It was pretty closed-in terrain and vegetation from the reports I've seen. She was spotted by an
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Utility bandolier by Bingley @ Today at 12:30 AM

Does anyone know a version of this that doesn't cost hundreds of dollars? https://www.bandolierstyle.com/collectio...r-greige-silver
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Children Survive Jungle Plane Crash (?) by Jeanette_Isabelle @ Today at 12:18 AM

We should not make a joke about a fatal plane crash. Jeanette Isabelle Agreed. chaosmagnet
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What did you do today to prepare? by Jeanette_Isabelle @ Today at 12:14 AM

Yesterday, I went shopping and purchased four boxes of Kellogg's Special K cereal, four beef and cheese sticks, some books, art supplies, and a twenty-pack of hangers. The hangers are not essential, but they will allow me to avoid borrowing my mother
June
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
0 registered (), 67 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Jeebo, NicholasMarshall, Yadav, BenFoakes, scandigrinder7
5366 Registered Users
Newest Posts
Utility bandolier
by Herman30
34 minutes 37 seconds ago
Children Survive Jungle Plane Crash (?)
by dougwalkabout
Today at 06:54 AM
78 Year Old Woman Rescued - 4 days in the Bush
by Phaedrus
Today at 05:52 AM
What did you do today to prepare?
by Jeanette_Isabelle
Today at 12:14 AM
What Song Describes How You Feel?
by Jeanette_Isabelle
05/29/23 05:30 PM
This Place Is a Ghost Town
by Jeanette_Isabelle
05/28/23 05:38 PM
Any shortages where you are?
by Jeanette_Isabelle
05/26/23 01:31 AM
Packing My Bags
by Jeanette_Isabelle
05/24/23 01:25 PM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.