I know what you are driving at. I'm Certified First Responder with 2 months to go to get my EMT licence. I got enough practice to support my knowledge (Army, Camp work, etc). I keep my head straight and constantly upgrade my skills when it comes to search, recovery and technique. I used to have an industriail first aid kit in my car car that could be separated into two halves. One was design for common emergencies when they other focused more on trauma and burns. It was great because it was small and could have been taking anywhere (remeber what's small for me may be big for you). It was like a PSK in terms of having enough to get you going but not abbundance. Unfortunately when my dad totalled my car that thing disapeared from my trunk and I couldn't replace it any more. After years of kayaking I learned how to keep my things dry so that's not an issue either. And as far as teh money goes. My current job will be more than happy to for over some cash as there is some hope they may benefit from it (just in case).<br><br>MAtt