I have some experience with the laminated stuff, so I'll throw my two cents' worth in. I made up some "code cards" several years ago, with Morse and pattern signals and visual signals, and the whole nine yards (graphics cobbled off various sources), printed both sides of a sheet, about 8 1/2" x 5.5" before trimming, and had some laminated at a repro shop. They used stuff of less weight than a wallet or luggage card would normally have, but pretty substantial. I punched holes in one corner, set eyelets for running cord, and folded the cards in half, for inclusion in flotation and survival vests. They are the apotheosis of waterproof, and look very spiffy to boot. And you can read them without aids, unlike the Nading cards, which I otherwise admire.<br>Some of the posts in this thread mention Nalgene/Rite-in-Rain-sort of paper for the LaserJet, which was welcome news to me; I have experimented a little with printing on Tyvek "paper" from an inkjet, and use this for some things (maps), spraying with Krylon Krystal Klear or other product to waterproof the printing, 'cause inkjet ink seems smudgy to me. Tyvek is spun-bonded polyolefin or some such, the kind of stuff used as vapor barrier on houses and for evasion charts by the Defense Mapping Agency, tough and waterproof. I wish I could print large maps that way; I'm using 8 1/2 x 11 sheets. The other stuff is something I want to try; I do the personal info sheets, too, plus since I make up kits for friends of varying degrees of snap, I find it necessary to label everything, and include lots of instructional material, and the waterproof paper may be a godsend for the latter purpose.<br>The Nading cards mentioned previously are great, and there are some pocket cards for knots that aren't bad. I think they are called "Pro-Knots", but I am not sure.<br><br>