Thanks wildman800 , I'm up in central,Fla and we already have made our boards and holes pre drilled several hurricanes back. The biggest thing that takes time is tying down the shed in the back even though it has anchors (we had the balloon effect on it when we had the 110 mph winds and it almost popped on us)so it gets cargo netted down. Also pulling down the satellite antenna and securing anything that can go airborne and definitely disconnecting the garage linkage from the door (Just pull the little string). I didn't do that one hurricane season and the winds ground off all the teeth in the trolley. Now we have a better door and 4X4's to brace them. You can't let any windows,doors or garage be breached or the roof may pop off. I've been trying to reinforce the old roof (New shingles) a little better. And we learned the hard way to stay from 3 tab and the Spanish porcelain shingles. Since the architect shingles went on, we've been doing good. Just pray for the tornadoes to stay away or the house will be toast.