Yeah. It was done for Armed Forces Radio back in the late 50s, early 60s. Your opinion of Americans must be awfully low if you think our adults believe in Santa Claus. Or you still believe in him and the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy, but I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt. Although when you make comments like that I have to try REALLY hard.

As for the others, I didn't mention them becuase the aren't comedy skits. If I'm going to dispute something with you boyo, I'm going to mention it.

And by the by, the DIA didn't have anything to do with Project Stargate other than to laugh at it. Meade thought it was a comedy skit. The relevant documents were declassified in the late 80s or early 90s, it was a pure CIA show.

Now, if you want to talk about funny people, let's talk Alistair Crowley. Father of the Satanist Church and British intelligence agent, with Ian Flemming as his handler. Got Rudolph Hess to defect, that's success right there. If you see success, you look into it.

When a man dare not speak without malice for fear of giving insult, that is when truth starts to die. Truth is the truest freedom.