Equipped To Survive Equipped To Survive® Presents
The Survival Forum
Where do you want to go on ETS?

Topic Options
#9402 - 09/19/02 02:30 PM Survival Camp/School Research
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi, my name is Beth and I am a college student in NH. One of my group projects this semester is to research a business. I am an outdoor recreation major so I chose the topic of Survival Camps. If anyone has any information pertaining to survival camps, any help would be appriciated. Specific answers I am looking for:<br><br>Who goes to survival camp? ages? numbers?<br>How much are people willing to pay? What is a "normal" rate for courses?<br>What are the most popular skills taught in Survival Camps/Schools?<br>Is NH a good location for a survival camp?<br>What success or failures have come from operating/owning/running a survival camp?<br><br>These are some of the questions we have in mind. Please remember we are just doing research for a project and not trying to compete with anyone. This is part of our primary research to see if a camp like this would be wanted. Thanks for any help you can give us!<br><br>

Edited by Bethatpsc (09/19/02 02:31 PM)

#9403 - 09/19/02 05:08 PM Re: Survival Camp/School Research
Chris Kavanaugh Offline
Carpal Tunnel

You will get the best information from the operators themselves. We have several schools listed in our resources. A quick websearch will reveal many more. We ethically cannot provide this information without putting value judgements on the schools however subtle or well meaning.

Moderator:  Alan_Romania, Blast, cliff, Hikin_Jim 
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 521 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Explorer9, GallenR, Jeebo, NicholasMarshall, Yadav
5368 Registered Users
Newest Posts
Use of mirror, helicopter pilot notices
by Phaedrus
10/03/24 05:15 AM
What did you do today to prepare?
by Jeanette_Isabelle
10/01/24 12:34 AM
The price of gold
by brandtb
09/27/24 07:40 PM
Hurricane/Tropical Depression Francine Cometh
by wildman800
09/11/24 05:58 PM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.