http://www.guyotdesigns.com/stainlessbottles?sc=11&category=-111

Ok, I got it in the mail last night, the company had been snowed out and sent me a few extra items for the wait smile. Here's what I have so far:
It's a thick 32 oz stainless steel bottle and appears very durable with a lifetime warranty. It does boil water and fits a normal 32 oz lid including water filters and steripen. It takes awhile to bring up to a boil because I think of the thickness of the steel and convection of sitting in free air.It has a small groove on the inside of the neck that corresponds to the flange and doesn't appear to pose a problem for future cracks or anything, I think its from a weld joint and is normal, if anything it would act as an expansion joint.I don't know how it would do in the cold yet but I think if you get it right in a good fire you will be ok. It's not as bulky as my nalgine cup set up and I tried weighing it but my scale won't go below a half of pound. All in all the pictures below are blurry because I'm in a rush to goto work and it's not an official review but I like it, it serves what I need it to do, Use it with a steripen and a Katadyn combi water filter if needed, boil water in and emergency and can cook or polish the bottom for a mirror if needed. I found after you boil the water,you can dip the outside of the bottle in water and it cools down almost instantly. So the bad side of this is it does transfer heat around quickly but you can manipulate it to your advantage by putting up a wind block from green wood or what have you. I looked at aluminum and it transfers heat even faster and not as durable. I'll stick with the stainless steel anyday. (on the pictures you may have to right click the mouse and say view image)

Update: it is air jacked (see comment below) and I would not recommend it.

Bottle after I took the lanyard off
Lanyard

Has a manufacturing groove around the neck that is at the same location as the base flange.
On the stove

Boiling on stove

On the torch

Boiling on the torch

With the Katadyn water filter

With the steripen

[img]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/falcon5000_/IMG_1685.jpg[/img]

Edited by falcon5000 (04/14/07 02:30 PM)