Equipped To Survive Equipped To Survive® Presents
The Survival Forum
Where do you want to go on ETS?

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#90861 - 04/11/07 02:57 AM Re: Not exactly a lush tropical paradise... [Re: Blast]
thseng Offline
Old Hand

Loc: NW NJ
Thanks. Five, actually. Its part of my plot to take over the world. The six month old, mom, and I scouted the area the week before while the others were are Grandma's.

They'll be allowed to date when they turn 30, unless of course they've chosen a vocation in the priesthood or monastic life.

"Never trust and engineer who doesn't carry a pocketknife."

#90867 - 04/11/07 04:53 AM Re: Not exactly a lush tropical paradise... [Re: thseng]
aloha Offline
Old Hand

Loc: Hawaii, USA
Aloha Tom,

I second what Blast said about you having a nice tribe. I thought it, then ended up reading Blast's post. I guess great minds think alike.

Blast has two girls, I have two girls...you are almost covered especially since I don't want my girls to date until their 20's after they have successfully built and run at least one business. My oldest, six next month, already has her first business in place.

#90876 - 04/11/07 01:07 PM Re: Not exactly a lush tropical paradise... [Re: thseng]
Blast Offline
INTERCEPTOR
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: TX
Quote:
They'll be allowed to date when they turn 30, unless of course they've chosen a vocation in the priesthood or monastic life.

30?! I'm thinking more like 40-45ish! Basically when I'll be too old to shoot straight.
laugh
-Blast
Radio Call Sign: KI5BOG
*As an Amazon Influencer, I may earn a sales commission on Amazon links in my posts.

#90878 - 04/11/07 01:34 PM Re: Not exactly a lush tropical paradise... [Re: Blast]
thseng Offline
Old Hand

Aloha & Blast, I must say that I've been somewhat envious of your nice, sweet, cute GIRLS. I suspect that I was born with two Y-chromosomes in my DNA and no X's.

Stupid people ask me "Are you going to try for a girl?" WHAT DO YOU THINK I'VE BEEN DOING ALL THIS TIME? As Yoda says: "Do, or do not - there is no try."

If you guys can scare up one more girl between you, we can arrange marriages for all of them.

#90879 - 04/11/07 01:54 PM Re: Not exactly a lush tropical paradise... [Re: aloha]
wildman800 Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: La-USA
I also have 2.5 children of which the 2.0 are girls. We have been telling them since they were little girls that we wanted them to be 15, barefoot, pregnant, and out of the house. It worked, the oldest (severely handicapped) is in college and working on her second novel while living at home and the youngest is away at college, studying to get into pre-med, and has gone as far as wearing a "promise ring" with a hazy date planned another 4-5 years into the future. We used reverse psychology and it worked well with these two girls.

Now about that 0.5, I don't think it will work, but we'll figure out something!

#90880 - 04/11/07 01:57 PM Re: Not exactly a lush tropical paradise... [Re: Blast]
wildman800 Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: La-USA
Have you potty trained yet? If not, don't!!!! When they start dating, they'll never be out for very long!

Also, stop having their birthdays and they'll stay their present ages forever more.

I tried both tactics without success, but maybe you're smart enough to figure out how to make it work!!!!

#90884 - 04/11/07 02:52 PM Re: Not exactly a lush tropical paradise... [Re: thseng]
Blast Offline
INTERCEPTOR
Carpal Tunnel

Quote:
I must say that I've been somewhat envious of your nice, sweet, cute GIRLS.

As far as having a girl, don't forget mine are imports. whistle If you want a girl I know a place with 50,000+ of them waiting for parents...

Walking into the Chinese orphanage and seeing row after row of gorgeous little babies...it'll haunt me for life.

-Blast
*As an Amazon Influencer, I may earn a sales commission on Amazon links in my posts.

#90886 - 04/11/07 03:40 PM Re: Not exactly a lush tropical paradise... [Re: Blast]
thseng Offline
Old Hand

I betcha you wanted to take them all.

#90888 - 04/11/07 04:19 PM Re: Not exactly a lush tropical paradise... [Re: thseng]
Blast Offline
INTERCEPTOR
Carpal Tunnel

Quote:
I betcha you wanted to take them all.

Yes, and leave all my money behind for the next batch I knew was going to end up there. DD1 was with us and she still crys when she thinks of the "sad baby place".

*Urk* I need happy thoughts now.

-Blast

#90889 - 04/11/07 05:25 PM Re: Not exactly a lush tropical paradise... [Re: Blast]
paramedicpete Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Frederick, Maryland
Happy Thoughts:

Just remember the story of the starfish (Starfish Story) and remember you made a difference in the life of your two daughters.

Pete

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Alan_Romania, Blast, chaosmagnet, cliff 
June
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online
1 registered (Ratch), 284 Guests and 54 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Explorer9, GallenR, Jeebo, NicholasMarshall, Yadav
5368 Registered Users
Newest Posts
Recent Signal Mirror Successes - more wanted
by Phaedrus
Yesterday at 09:49 AM
Hoover Stew
by dougwalkabout
05/26/24 03:03 AM
Silver
by Jeanette_Isabelle
05/23/24 06:24 PM
New Madrid Seismic Zone
by Jeanette_Isabelle
05/17/24 03:49 PM
EDC Reduction
by Jeanette_Isabelle
05/16/24 07:59 PM
Any shortages where you are?
by adam2
05/16/24 09:49 AM
Bird Flu (H5N1) found in cattle -- are Humans next
by dougwalkabout
05/10/24 01:28 AM
My Doug Ritter Folder Attacked Me!
by dougwalkabout
05/04/24 02:30 AM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.