I don't know which is worse, having to face these bums every day, or knowing that they are also scamming our system for millions every year. How many of them get free medical treatment, free food, free lodging, free transportation, all while contributing absolutely nothing to our society?

Like I am always pining on about; it is one thing to have to choose whether or not I am going to fork over hard earned cash for these folks, but at least it's my decision. Once again, I get steamed thinking about tax dollars being handed over just because it makes the politicians look and feel better about themselves. Our government is not in the business of charity, it is in the business of being a good steward of the assets of our country. Like Davey Crockett said, many of them have no problem doling out money that doesn't belong to them in the first place, for things that they would never support with their own personal funds in any way.