I wouldn't send those guys a single cent (US or Euro)! What a rip off. I'd just use my own ruler, measure my cans and draw my own plans.

Frenchy, what kind of pantry set up do you have?

If you're deep, look at the manufactured ones- it is a pair of angles with an opening in the back. Dowels, hardware cloth (wire mesh, fairly stiff) or canvas, a carpenter's stapler, something to make row guides, and closet rod brackets are you need if you are retrofitting an existing closet-like pantry.

If is wide but narrow, take out your existing shelves, and put in new ones that have about a 30* slope to them and run the full width of the pantry. Put them at the top, pull them from the bottom. Think one half of the above design.

If you are so narrow you can't put the cans in width wise, then you need some kind of guides- look at gutter material. Mount it running up and down in pairs with the hollows facing each other. Not the best description- look at this thing. On the left side of the door, the green soda cans. Follow that basic concept.

There is no reason to buy if you aren't going to be using metal.

When a man dare not speak without malice for fear of giving insult, that is when truth starts to die. Truth is the truest freedom.