I don't have time right now to read the entire Thread here, -So I don't know if what I'm about to say has already been Answered / Addressed.

But here goes anyway.

In the kind of Push Comes to Shove here as you mention, -with no other Remedies or Options, -One'll just have to Bundle Up under a Good several Blankets / Bedspreads / Comforters, etc. Perhaps with various Sweathers, Sweatshirts, and other commonly available Warm Chlothing thrown into your Mix as well. A Slleping Bag could perhaps be added to the Blankets etc.

For one Unfamiliar with this Remedy, -One could find themself very Pleasantly Relieved and Surprised!

It all comes down to the all round Right Number, Type, and Arrangement of any or all of these.

I know of this only from 2 Winters now of Direct Personal Experience. (I and others I'm in touch with, havn't yet completed a much Better, Wood Stoved / Fireplaced Cabin yet). Every single Cold Winter Day or Nite as we've ever had yet, -I've been as Toasty Warm as a Bunny under such! Really now! Even when I don't take that Nice extra step of building a Fire outside!

So again, -I only Know this all too well, from Direct Personal Experience. (I've also basically mentioned this, in another Post or two as well).

Having Nothing Else!, -and Facing such a Situation as I mention, -It could well come down to what I here mention. And I do Highly Recommend it! [color:"black"] [/color] [email]ScottRezaLogan[/email]