Howdy all,

Every years since I have been visiting ETS’s website I always looked forward to the annual SHOT Show reviews. I know that a number of you all have anticipated theses reviews, the posts leading into and following the show as evidence. I was honored to have been asked to assist Doug at SHOT show this year, reviewing flashlights for ETS’s 2007 SHOT Show review. I knew Doug put a lot of time and effort into ETS, but I didn’t understand how much time goes into prepping for SHOT Show… Until now that is.

Equipped to Survive is a non-profit Foundation, and as such relies on donations to keep providing the services that so many have found useful. Doug spends countless hours working on various projects for ETS, he has dedicated his life to providing others with accurate information on survival equipment, procedures and technologies.

Please help us out and make a donation, Equipped to Survive cannot survive without your help!

Thanks and Be Safe!
Alan

Edited by romania (11/27/06 08:49 PM)