Equipped To Survive Equipped To Survive® Presents
The Survival Forum
Where do you want to go on ETS?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#76970 - 11/17/06 04:35 AM Re: Equipped for Nintendo Wii Lanch!
ironraven Offline
Cranky Geek
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Vermont
For the Japanese realise, I guess they had people camping out for a few days before hand. *shakes head* I don't get it, but I'm not an early adopter of tech anyway.

I want someone else to find the bugs that were missed in the "beta" testing.

When a man dare not speak without malice for fear of giving insult, that is when truth starts to die. Truth is the truest freedom.

#76971 - 11/17/06 04:55 AM Re: Equipped for Nintendo Wii Lanch!(updated!)
Anonymous
Unregistered

well forget everything i said in my post because i just went out to all my stores and i saw guys already camping out with 10 tents at each store for the playstation 3 ,i talked to these guys and some of them were camping fot the nintendo wii also. so i decided not to go this weekend.but its cool ill go back in a week when theres hopefully more shipments for the wii.

but i was dying laughing at some of these guys i saw camping with heaters tents the whole enchilida.haha i feel bad for them because its gonna be in the low 20's tonight.

#76972 - 11/21/06 09:43 PM Re: Equipped for Nintendo Wii Lanch!
ScottRezaLogan Offline
Old Hand

Loc: Pttsbg SWestern Pa USA N-Amer....
The Games that I'm Really Into!, and Looking Forward to getting, -are those in the Microsoft Flight Simulator series! And / or any other Brands "up in that general Ballpark and Snuff".

Already I have one from their "2,000s" series. Havn't had chance to Learn Up on or Play it yet.

Hope the Weather and Elements havn't damaged it up too bad, -or Any! (I have been Living in the Outdoors. Quite Perfectly Well and OK).

Or I'll have to set down another 20 at Best Buy again. Not to mention the same for the others in the series. Which I plan anyway to get sometime in the future. I'm speaking of Earlier versions rather than just Current, -that way the price stays around 20.

Same story with a Perfectly Good used GPS I once found! A Garmin I think. I'll have to go home and recall just what both the "2,000s' Name is! And do the same regarding the GPS.

Many of you are familiar with Flight Simulator and the like. Some are not.

For those not, -Let me say that it Very Realistically Simulates Flight on many Different kinds of Genuine Aircraft out there! In oh so many Different and Varying Flight Conditions! And YOU are the Pilot!

But there are also some Nice Divergences, -that you Can't actually do in the World of Real, Genuine, Piloting and Flight! Such as a sudden Sneak Preview of the Airport you're heading towards! Learn and Know the Difference.

(Brings to mind a Motto of mine, -"K the D" = "Know the Difference!" And "Know What's What!", which pretty much says the same thing).

These are the kinds of Games which can make a Gamer! Out of pretty much a *Non* Gamer person as me! Normally, I don't have much Time or Interest, -for "the Superfluous Side Matter of Games"! A matter of the Challenge, Adventure, Realism and all of it all! Not only of the Hi Stakes Competition and all inherent in so many a Game.

My Longstanding Love of and Interest in Aviation!, -certainly figures in to this here too!

I Really Look Forward to getting my "Flight Training and Familiarization" under my belt here! And of course Better Yet!, -the Day I can Finally Play! Flight Simulator and its Like!

Maybe some more of you can Honestly Get Bitten by this Bug , -if indeed its your Preference and Cup of Tea, -Too! I can be Pretty Sure that some of you Already Are!

"Off we Go!, -into the Wild Blue Yonder!,....!" [color:"black"] [/color] [email]supermark[/email]

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Alan_Romania, Blast, chaosmagnet, cliff 
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 474 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
israfaceVity, Explorer9, GallenR, Jeebo, NicholasMarshall
5369 Registered Users
Newest Posts
Use of mirror, helicopter pilot notices
by Phaedrus
10/03/24 05:15 AM
What did you do today to prepare?
by Jeanette_Isabelle
10/01/24 12:34 AM
The price of gold
by brandtb
09/27/24 07:40 PM
Hurricane/Tropical Depression Francine Cometh
by wildman800
09/11/24 05:58 PM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.