The sillcock key has been given a role, so...

My pocketwrench has been used in the past month to:
- hold nuts while the bolt was being tightened (works for loosening, to)
- to get leverage on a car battery that didn't have a handle or room to get a good grip on so I could get it out of the holder.
- as a door wedge, along the hinge side, in a restroom that had a defective latch
- prying the access panel of an old electic stove open, as 30+ years of yuck had basically glued it in to the back of the stove and I needed the pigtail for the new stove

As I've said other places, not the greatest prybar in the world, but it is handy to have none the less. I think it was designed by someone who spent too much time improviding, because it has always been very adaptable for me. To me, survival in town, or with a BOV has always implied being able to fix things, or take them apart in a controlled manner, even if it is only to get access to something like the way out of dodge. My big wrecking bar and my flatbar might be better choices in a lot of cases, but they are at home in my tool box.

When a man dare not speak without malice for fear of giving insult, that is when truth starts to die. Truth is the truest freedom.