As to the Population Increase effect, -Yes. But I wonder if other Countries, -say China with 4 or 5 times our population, -I wonder if they have the same Problem!

Some other Countries and Societies *don't have* our Underlying Cause or Problem, -and some others may have Better Ways of Dealing With, Preventing, and Addressing this. To the extent they even do have such Problem or Matter.

In China's case, -their Authoritative, PHRASECENSOREDPOSTERSHOULDKNOWBETTER. System, -(Wrong and all in its own ways, -but thats another matter), -probably has a lot to do with such Prevention.

And though their Society if "Let Loose" would have its Share of Crime and Violence, -They additionally may not be as innately Trigger Happy to start with, as we!

So "Pure Population" effects, -I'd say are Far from the Sole Precipitating Cause! "Internal Societal Factors", -I'd say Far More are!

Our particular Western Culture (Others in our Camp do *Not* Share this Dubious Distinction with us!), -just leans Too Far over to the "Shoot First, Ask Questions Later!, end of it all! (where they even Deign to do the Thinking and Questioning Part at all!).

But Yes, -all these aforementioned factors of mine being so, -with U.S. specifically, -if you Increase our Population, -You get a cooresponding Increase in our Shootings and other Crime, -however Otherwise it may be caused.

And as I like to say, -"Crime is Grime!" [color:"black"] [/color] [email]Eugene[/email]