Well, let's see....

In the past five days I've seen a bull moose (VERY destructive and violent when in rut), about a dozen deer, and a momma fox with her kids. And one very confused and unhealthy acting woodchuck that was either interrupted while brushing it's teeth or was rabid. And thats in my front yard.

The moose are over thier carrying capacity, as are the deer. Starving to death is much less plesant than one behind the ear, but I haven't had a hunting liscence in years.

The fox I have no beef with, becuase the cats are only allowed outside in a enclosed area.

And the woodchuck is how I spent my afternoon today, talking with Fish and Game. Not the first time I've had to deal with a rabid animal around here, and the next time they tell me to do something more than bury or burn the body will be the first.

So, I would say we have game, sport. Don't try to [censored] people off, becuase you've been around long enough to know that this is something that if your statement is inflamitory here.

Oh, and the hat is described as dashing. You should see the leather one with the plume in it that I wear at ren faires.

When a man dare not speak without malice for fear of giving insult, that is when truth starts to die. Truth is the truest freedom.