Bill-

The Becker Necker fits your blade criteria (3.25" blade length) and, I think, your "sharpened prybar" requirement. And the price is certainly right at ~$30. Decent Kydex sheath. With mine, like many folks, I've wrapped the handle in paracord; makes little more comfortable, and a convenient way to carry paracord.

For a great selection of more traditional fixed-blade knives, with many blade lengths 4.25" and shorter (you won't find any "Rambo knives" here), take a look at Bark River Knives.

You won't find much in the way of "sharpened prybars" like something in the Becker line, but they are tough, well-made knives. Many blade and handle-material configurations. I also like fact the blades are convex ground. You'll find prices below MSRP at various online knife retailers (some below $100, some slightly above, depending on knife, and which handle-material option). Folks on the knife forums speak highly of them; waiting for the order of my first two to be delivered as we speak.

And I've read good things about the Ontario RAT series for the <$100 range. In your blade range, the RAT 3 (3.3" blade, ~$80) and the TAK-1 (4.25" blade) and <$80. Don't own either.

Dan