Some of you may notice a Change I've just made in my Signature. From my one about having a Realistic but Definite Positiveness, -to a Very Good Quote by Donna Fargo along the same lines.

It's NOT that I've abandoned my Valued Old for this also Valued New! Nor that it's in any way Disappeared. It Continues Along as Understood! It's just a practical matter relating to a Signature's 100 character limitation. There was just not room for Both!

And so along with some other Great, Valued, personal Signatures I have in mind, -They will occassionally and periodically appear for awhile, -as "Guests". What I call "Guest Signatures".To be interspersed by Good Periods of being back to the Old. Thruout, -once again, -the Old Continues On in an Understood Sense. In this way, -It is Not going anywhere! It will most certainly be back!

There are also many Very Good, Inspiring, Thought Provoking Signatures from many ones else here! I'm looking at soon Sharing with you, -a brief list of some of my Favorites! [color:"black"] [/color] [email]ScottRezaLogan[/email]