I finally saw this watch, for some reason the link wasn't working the first time I tried.<br><br>It is a good-looking analog watch. Unfortunately, I REALLY don't like analog watches. I'll stick with my Suunto.<br><br>Don't get me wrong, I own three analog watches, and I wear them whenever I wear a sports jacket or tie, in other words, wherever a “positive class indicator” is called for.. but, in that context, they're jewelry, like late-18th century smallswords, intended to make a statement, not to be useful. That’s something else altogether.<br><br>Esthetically, though, I really don’t like the fact that we’re still combining all of this very high-tech electronics with an interface dreamed up by 16th-century clockmakers to make their job easier. In fact, I find it condescending, and a little insulting, that engineers still feel compelled to mask all these solid-state wonders behind an interface of actual metal arms being physically, mechanically, pushed across a dial face, no matter what the costs in design and energy to the rest of the device. It’s like a visible admission that we can’t mentally cope with anything newer, that we can’t learn to do without the "learning to tell time" system we were taught as little children along with learning to tie our shoes.<br><br>But, that’s just me. I also sort of resent the ridiculous system of dividing a reasonable, nature-provided time interval into 24 units, and each of those into 60, and each of those into 60, then each of those into tenths, hundredths or thousanths. There’s nothing the least bit natural or inevitable about this system, and the math it engenders is absolutely absurd, sometimes to the point of being dangerous.. and results in such complete nonsense as having a microwave run for LONGER when you key in “90” than it does when you key in “120”.<br><br>Unfortunately, we’re probably stuck with it. Swatch Internet Time doesn’t seem to be catching on quickly, so I guess we may have to wait for a more flexible-minded generation to come along and remove this mess.