Congrats! For me, the Huntsman is the best SAK, as I've written previously. I EDC one (left pocket) - the older model that is sans "package hook". I don't remember how long I've had it, but it must be at least 24 years, probably longer. I added an eyeglasses screwdriver to mine a couple of years ago, which all corkscrew - equipped Vics should have (I can deploy corkscrew, remove screwdriver, open wine, and replace screwdriver without putting the screwdriver down - a handy skill I commend learning.) The Plus is an even better version, and if I was purchasing a new Huntsman, that's probably the version I would get. Haven't looked at the LED equipped version.

Mine is USED a lot because it works. It is the maximum size SAK that I am comfortable with in my office attire, which is a personal preference for each of us (no single right answer). I have given considerable thought to adding a cut-down sparklite to it, and MAX has actually accomplished that with a 91mm Vic - search the archives here.

It's not perfect - I am still not crazy about the blade shape on the primary blade - but it is the BEST SAK for EDC as far as I am concerned.

Hope you like it as much as I like mine.

Tom