OK. the new guy will take a shot. let me know how i do?
First I own a horse farm so i always have on me a Leatherman charge, pocket knife (assisted opening) mini bic ,LED flashlight. work gloves, and work boots. wallet. never leave the house without them. now if my wallet dosen't count , i assume whats in my wallet dosen't count either
just looked and i have asprin and excedrin ,bandaids, tweezers(hay splinters hurt) couple hundred dollars, duct tape (quick repairs ect) flat spool wire, and some fishing line. never know when you'll need to tie something up or down. thats my EDC. So if i had to bug out and could only pick up ten things I'd have to say i'd take the following

1. roll of extra lg trash bags heavy duty. (raingear,sleeping bag ,tent, storage, etc)
2.full roll of duct tape (what more can you say ,its duct tape!)
3. small bottle of bleach. (water purification ) i have 8 in my family. to much water needs to be carried. )
4.heavy duty zip bags 1 gal. size(hold the water ect.)
5. bathroom bag (hope this counts as one)
toothbrush, travle toothepaste
razor, q tips ,cottonballs, mouthwash ,nail clipper
travle soap and shampoo, dental floss, small knife
6. first aid kit. (pretty good one, hope this counts as one also)
scissors, tape , gauze, heat pack cold pack ace badage
bedadine, hydrogenperoxide, bandaid all sizes.tums imodium. asprine ,excedrine, tweezers, hand wash, hand soap, saftey pins, needles. lots more!! all in a small plastic box 14x12'x6"
7. &
8.What ever food i can pick up. (having a hard time with this one
9. dynamo radio with led light ,cell charger, ect. ( its a gadget had to have it) don't own a cell ,rest of the family do. all of them!!
10. 5 gallon plastic bucket /with lid to carry it all in

Hope i wasn't cheating with the first aid kit and bathroom bag
the hard part would be leaving the farm. set up to stay not to
bug out. not sure i could leave 50 horses anddogs and cats alone while i leave. But if it came to them or my family the choice would be easy.

Real excited about this post please forgive spelling