Don't bother with the Altoids tin, but the stuff I carry with me daily, if I don't use it for a month and can't justify it, out it comes.

Hoarding meds for a virus that is not yet in the country outside of controlled labs is silly. I t will mutate, which means that "drug X" might be less effective on it; besides, I've seen some real questions about the effectiveness of various anti-virals on HN-51. I don't know when it will be here, or if, before the meds sour. Can't waste the money.

However, while I might not crash my plane, "over the river and through the woods" means driving on roads that might not have anyone else on them for hours. Some of the side roads I take becuase they are better shape (less traffic) might not have anyone on them until dawn if I dump the car on them at night. For that I carry my emergency kit.

I helped write the procedures list for packages for my office, including how to tell ones that might be interesting. I've taken a few boxes outside and opened them alone, becuase I'm the only obligation free member of my crew. So I guess we are taking attacks on us seriously. Becuase we've threatened by people we serve.

So chill. Or we will start thinking that you are packing your sidearm in a deep carry mode. *cringes* Burning-itching sensations don't mix well with gunpowder.

When a man dare not speak without malice for fear of giving insult, that is when truth starts to die. Truth is the truest freedom.