Doug,<br>Thank you for your thoughtful comments. My limited search only yielded suits of one size (XXL) and when I tried one in the cockpit I discovered that the baggy legs and booties interfered with rudder control and the torso portion impinged on the yoke. I was willing to sacrifice some USCG designs (e.g., head support) for something that would fit my situation. I have worn the dry suit for extended periods of time (both in and out of the water) and, although it is a sauna, I can put up with the discomfort with the knowledge that it is a protective device. My only experience in an icy environment was in the Tasiilaq Fjord of East Greenland where I spent some time in the water just to see how much protection it provided. It provided plenty.<br><br>I will check on the aviation designs. It sounds as though there are similarities to the dry suit concept.<br><br>Thank you for your help and thank you for the product reviews you provide on your site. I have already added several recommended items to my kits and I'll keep lurking in the wings to glean more information from the members of your group.<br><br>Dan