I think this discussion is headed in the right direction. We have too long ignored a potential risk for catastrophic loss because talking about it was not politically correct or a little unpleasant. Death is not pleasant to consider either but that does not stop us from estate planning or religiously preparing for an afterlife. This forum has been characteristically civil and reasonable. There is no reason we should act otherwise in discussing this topic. This forum is devoted to being prepared, trained, & equipped to survive risks of disaster. So let's do it here too.<br><br>I have read the rules of the forum. I don't see any conflict. If it's a problem, I'm sure we'll hear from Doug or Chris.<br><br>Zoltan, Blkjeep, & Beachdoc, thank you very much for the recommendations. And Tom, thanks for the start. Finally, as to our new young member Casual1y, I'm reserving judgment since he did identify the problem & catalyze the discussion, even if he did also say other things that were offensive & flat wrong.<br><br>John<br><br>P.S. By the way, I have prophylactically donned my thermonuclear flame-proof suit before entering this fray.<br><br>