Mine is by Eagle Creek but I couldn't find it on their website. It measures about 9x7x4" and has straps for shoulder and waist carry, both of which I use. It hasd two main sections, front and rear, and the front has inside pockets. It's a manly dark green in colour. I love it.

Front section:
  • Packet of mints.
  • Tape measure 60".
Inside front left pocket:
  • Paper money reserve.
  • Silva compass.
  • Fresnel lens.
  • Mirror (cut to fit pocket).
  • Waterproof paper (cut to fit pocket).
  • "Bullet" Fisher Spacepen.
Inside front right pocket:
  • Wire saw.
  • Smallish ziplock bag containing wheely-bin liner (large, thin plastic bag).
Inside front zip pocket:
  • Coin money.
Rear section:
  • 2 medium ziplock bags (held flat with paper clips).
  • 6" hacksaw blade.
  • Leatherman CS4.
  • Zipka-Plus head torch.
  • Flat ACR whistle.
  • 12' parachord.
  • Clipper cigarette lighter.
  • Small First Aid kit.
  • Gallery Scope close-focus monocular.
  • Sparklite box with:
    ** Sparklite.
    ** Tinder
    ** Sewing needle with thread.
    ** Safety pins and paper clips.
    ** 3' duct tape.
    ** 3' thin braided chord (actually a lanyard off something).

At the moment it is lightly packed. I like to keep the front largely free for travel documents. Often there is also a small umbrella in the rear section.

There is room for 300ml of water in the front section (in the smallest Platypus bag - the 500ml bag is too big). If I think I'll need water I usually want to take spare clothing as well, so then I need a rucksack or something.

The Sparklite box was just a convenient box. I find things like paper clips, which ought to take no room at all, end up taking loads of room and being a continual hassle if not controlled. I used to carry 12' of duct tape, which was roughly as big as the Sparklite box, but it took too much space. My tabacco-tin PSK is a bit big for this bag too, which is a shame.

I am tempted to get rid of the fresnel lens as they are useless, especially as I now have the Gallery Scope (a recent purchase). I don't have any water purification, which doesn't bother me, nor do I have a pan for boiling water, which does. I've not really found a good solution to that. The wheely-bin liner is large and thin and light, but not very strong. I have stronger bags but they are thicker and/or too small for me to get inside.