You have to post the pics SOMEPLACE on the web. Then put the url to it in your post like this: "[i m a g e]url[/ i m a g e] = Puts the given url in an img src tag." Not as handy as some software that lets you put the image in-line, but it works great.<br><br>Similarly, the tags for a hyperlink are: "[u r l ] link [/ u r l ] = Makes the given url into a link" OR<br><br>"[u r l = link] title [/ u r l] = Makes the given title into a hyperlink pointing to link"<br><br>Of course, I had to pad the examples above with spaces between the letters - when you use it, don't space it out like I did (type "url", not "u r l")<br><br>These are just tags, syntaxed like regular HTML tags (if you've handcoded any HTML - hope that makes sense)<br><br>All this info and more is at your fingertips when posting or replying - look up at the top of the screen - the menu line - click on FAQ.... OR, for a separate pop-up window (more useful IMO), go to the line that reads "Fill out the form below... ... so you may use markup in your posts." - click on the link [color:green]markup in your posts</font color=green> and a window pops up with the info you seek...<br><br>I stumbled around with it a little till I figured out that it's just exactly the way it shows in the examples - hope that helps.<br><br>Tom

Edited by AyersTG (02/09/02 03:11 AM)