I just cant leave well enough alone. My wife is being driven nuts, but I figured I could get some sympathy here. You see, like most of you, I practice with my gear around the house so I am more familiar with it in a real situation. Good thinking in my opinion.

Well last night, my wife gave me an early stocking stuffer of an LED head lamp. I was pumped, as I had been looking at those for a while. Well, she looked up, and I was wearing it in the kitchen while I was putting away dishes. I did it more for comic relief than anything else. but I really did want to get it fitted correctly, and with all the bending over and turning my head, I wanted to make sure it fit correctly.

As far as the subject line for this post goes, we just had a baby boy one month ago. He is doing great and I am having a blast being a dad. But I realized that I am becoming very good at doing things one handed now. I am getting darn good with my right hand, which is my strong side, and my left hand is coming along as well. I am actually suprised by it, as I found my self doing things one handed when I didnt need to last night as I was putting away dishes.

Just thought it was interesting and I figured I would share it here.

garrett