How did things end up for me? Let me see if I remember. My new suit fit perfectly. No allowance was made for a cell phone in the drape of the suit, however. I was not about to leave my mobile behind, so I stowed it in my Podzilla. I also stashed my first aid kit, instant ice pack, space blanket, gauze, tape, and other goodies in there.

I did get a remark from someone about my shoulder bag, but it was meant in fun. I replied I was carrying my mobile phone and first aid kit. The person nodded in a disinterested manner and nothing more was said.

My dress coat pockets held my keys and SureFire E1e. No room for the E2e. My dress slacks held my wallets (money and ID are kept separately), lighter, lip balm, PrincetonTec Blast, Kershaw Silver Spur (gentleman's pocketknife), comb, Swiss-Tech MicroPlus, and
headache meds. Dress jacket held my A.G. Russell Ultimate Pen Knife, PrincetonTec Eclipse 2, and Victoinox Midnite MiniChamp II.

I think that's about it. My pockets felt a shade bulky, but they didn't look it, which was important. Even better, I wore my EDC neck lanyard under my dress shirt. If anyone noticed, no one said anything.

-- Craig