Originally Posted By: Chisel
Being an old 65+ years old, and diabetic, first thing that pops in my mind is the frequent need to go. So, I'd like to remind everyone in that age group to figure out a way to relieve their kidneys and bladders in such situations. Not fun, but necessary.

My first real job after college I had to drive a lot for a small company that was installing and supporting e-911 systems. I kept an empty Gatorade bottle just for in case of that kind of situation.
First time I ever did have to use it was sometime between 2am and 4am on 23 in Ohio. In the 90's there were not as many places to stop at now and I wanted to get home so I used that bottle. Dropped the lid of course and my old truck had no cup holders and a manual transmission so I got tired of holding it and my sleepy mind though it would be a good idea to pour it out the window. It of course splashed all over the side of the truck.
Of course there appears a gas station like two minutes later. The cashier gave me funny looks while as I was running their window squeegee along the whole side of the truck.