I had both Radioddity's MURS and GMRS radios while making the decision on which was the better option for me; once I had the GMRS license and callsign I decided that was the place to be. That said, a friend who doesn't want to go the FCC licensing route will be gifted the two Radioddity MU-5 radios I had been playing with. There's a third (non-Radioddity) MURS radio here so I can still use that piece of VHF spectrum if need be and that radio is near identical to its GMRS counterpart (even uses the same whip antennas, dual band 2 meter/0.7 meter).
Note: Be aware of antenna compatibility -- some have SMA-male connectors and some have SMA-female connectors. If you are like me and want to have options in both MURS and GMRS, make sure they can share antennas. Personally I like longer whip antennas with these radios; MURS radios in VHF and limited to 2 watts definitely benefit from a longer antenna. It may not be as convenient as the shorter antennas but more antenna gain equates to better signal strength.

I'm really more about receiving than sending. For those here considering a purchase -- GMRS or MURS -- look for radios that can receive both VHF and UHF. You can't talk to GMRS from a MURS radio (or vice versa), but you may still receive good info just being able to receive. The good news is that a number of these radios can receive across multiple bands: UHF, VHF, NOAA and FM (you know, music). Some radios receive on even more bands.

OTOH, some of the radios only receive on their transmit band, as in a MURS radio that only listens to the MURS channels 1 thru 5 in the 151-154 MHz spectrum range. That's all they receive because (I assume) the customer these radios are intended to serve don't want their employees distracted by out-of-band "nonsense"). I bought one of those and then found it had serious receive limitations -- good MURS radio, but that's all. Now that I've gone mostly GMRS, that MURS only radio is my only MURS radio grin