I generally shop around to see who's cheapest including shipping. More often than I'd like, it's Amazon given we do Prime. Although, sometimes the cost even with prime is more than other sites with free or inexpensive shipping.

On the plus side, as I use AmazonSmile, Knife Rights Foundation also gets a 0.5% donation for almost all the money I spend there.

Details for anyone interested.

Shop Amazon with AmazonSmile at smile.amazon.com/ch/74-3197994, or with AmazonSmile switched "ON" in the Amazon Shopping app, and AmazonSmile donates to Knife Rights Foundation, Inc.

To sign up for AmazonSmile supporting Knife Rights Foundation, Inc., sign up on your web browser. Go to Amazon.com and simply select AmazonSmile and then select Knife Rights Foundation Inc. to start generating donations, at no cost to you.

To use the app for AmazonSmile, download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app on your phone. You can find it in the App Store for iOS or Google Play for Android.

Then just turn on AmazonSmile by opening the app and find "Settings" in the main menu (☰). Tap on "AmazonSmile" and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile on your phone.

Edited by Doug_Ritter (07/16/21 01:04 AM)
Chairman & Executive Director
Equipped To Survive Foundation
www.KnifeRights.org
www.DougRitter.com