Most times, I think about , and plan for "city life situations" more than natural disasters. One case I mentioned earlier, the knee problem, and here I am telling another one in the future (about 18 months from now). I am planning to build a small house in another town that is 100 miles away. These are some of the concerns:

# I am 65 years old with diabetes
# Lacking fitness (working on it though)
# Knee problem recurring in the worst of times
# Weather is: one month (pretends to be cold), 6 months (OK), 3 months (hot), 2 months (wicked hot)

Although construction will be in a city, work will not be inside, but out in the blazing sun (at least in the beginning). Then as the building rises, it will give shade but will trap heat in the concrete.

The situation requires a "camp-less" bag, but one bag won't be enough. So far I have organized a med kit, first aid kit, safety kit (to prevent the need of the former kit), Personal kit ( eyeglasses, flashlights, headlights, etc ), tool kit, utility kit (which fills the gap between all other kits). And then there is the coffee kit (which can be expanded to a cooking set although may not be necessary), we'll see.

This situation is interesting. I will be in a city, but spending time in the outside. Shelter is available but not really. No immediate health threat but safety issues plus higher risk of recurring and chronic health issues. Fatigue will be there definitely, from driving long distances and spending much time without a place to rest (short naps). I do have a room somewhere in that town but there is a distance and cannot commute repeatedly.

In my view, this kind of situation deserves to be planned for with all what the EDC/GHB/BOB culture can offer.