Unfortunately, the MasterPro is probably the most dubious and the most over-priced kit of the assemblage, starting with their headline slogan
-“IF YOU CAN'T SURVIVE WITH THIS, YOU WEREN'T MEANT TO.”
When it comes to really serious survival (not just a mildly uncomfortable night in the woods)what really counts is not the various gadgets in your bag, but your attitude, skills, and knowledge, as shown in the critical decisions you make (or fail to make).

And I have issues with some of the MasterPro gadgets. The Gerber Clutch multi-tool is, to put it mildly, a POS. The one light shown is outdated, in terms of current technology. The first aid material is ludicrous - three bandaids? no Ace bandage or tape? What is with the mini-carabiner (presumably non-climbing rated)? Of course, there is the obligatory fishing kit, which may or may not be appropriate for the situation. I would save a lot of money and use any of several Mora knives (my kit sports a DR Mk 5). I'll bet I could assemble virtually this same kit from my miscellaneous gear and items around the house, for about one-quarter the price.

And I'll bet your choices for unplanned urban overnights are a lot better than any of these assemblages, including my own. Circumstances vary wildly.