This morning Mom and I shopped at Sam's Club. The parking lot was busier than normal on a weekday morning; otherwise, no red flags indicated there is a problem.

One of the items on my shopping list was a case of water. For the first time, I had to get in line to buy water. A store employee announced that three tractor trailers came that morning to deliver bottled water. What they had on the warehouse floor is what they had left. The cases were smaller than what I was planning to buy, so I bought two. I did not need more for my nuclear war preps. One lady got the last six cases. There was a woman behind her who was wanting one. A fight came close to breaking out between those two.

We are four and a half hours from Miami and two women almost came to blows because only three truckloads of water instead of four was delivered that morning?

Sam's Club was out of yogurt. I'm not kidding I have yogurt for breakfast every morning like clockwork. I got to have my yogurt. They were also out of Spaghettios but they do have the moisturizing cream I like so I got both.

I will update the thread "My Checklist."

Jeanette Isabelle