Blades:
The main blade I use is the benchmade 921, I don't use the blade in the wave being it doesn't stay as sharp, isn't as good a steel, and isn't as comfortable to use. The Swiss Army sportsman is mainly carried for the awl and corkscew which the wave doesn't have, but I have found it to be a much better knife to use around "PHRASECENSOREDPOSTERSHOULDKNOWBETTER." and it has become the knife I loan to people when asked. The belt knife stays in the belt, it doesn't come out unless I need it around the house when I am not carrying my other tools or in some sort of emergency. The Swisscard I don't really use the knife on that often, but I have modded it so it can be used as a spear tip or arrow head. It is great to carry though, it is pretty well packed with stuff for such a thin item. It has a knife and a simple (red) flashlight, two of the things I have found I really appriciate when practicing wilderness survival.

The keys:
My father and his brothers own a lot of commercial property, when there is an emergency in the buildings and the three of them can't be reached the call comes to me. So I need to be able to get into all the buildings, storage lockers, and heavy equipment (I've used loaders to knock down our own doors for fireman). I also have on my ring a handcuff key, a key to my snomobile (which is a farely common key used by everything from ride on mowers to heavy equipment to snowblowers), a key to my gun locks, and keys to padlocks I use around the house. Believe it or not my car key isn't even on that ring, it is on its own ring with the alarm button and a little Cobra keychain (I drive a Mustang Cobra in the summer).