Pray tell why? Your logic, outside of the tactical sense, eludes me completely. And IF you need to practice E&E skills, you can turn the silly thing off. BTW, if you need to E&E for a legal and legitimate reason, so not something like escaping from jail, a simple flashlight is a good way to get found by the people you are E&Eing towards. (Trust me, grewing up in my family, you learn more feildcraft (tactical and regular), SAR/CSAR, and small unit/covert crap than you can shake a stick at, the same way the son of a carpenter learns to hammer nails, so I have *some* clue.)<br><br>I'm not an executive, and for me, the outdoors is not a weekend "daredevil" thing. Under good conditions, by car, it's about 20 minutes to my nearest neighbor, all woods, marsh and big hill/little mountain, and about as far past that to "town". I do know, from extensive (as in thousands of hours) experince, that while you can move at night by stars and moon (and often do), a flashlight makes many things easier, safer, or just plain possible. <br><br>So tell us, who might you have to E&E from? Or is that "classified"?