Originally Posted By: Roarmeister
I have a foot operated tire pump in my car kit. Photo link is for illustration and not exactly the one I have. I prefer a manual tire pump instead of an electric one so as to not put undue strain on the battery which may be taxed out all ready.
I also carry a can of inflate-a-flat fluid for emergencies since I don't know how to repair flat tires myself. The problem with this is that the aerosol cans tend not to work too well in very cold weather and they need to be warmed with body heat when it gets really cold outside.

Those foot operated pumps are considerably less tiring then the vertical t-handled ones. But, The electric ones are much faster and you can leave the car running while you use them. So, no battery drain.

I've probably related the story before, but the plastic fittings on fix-a-flat cans can degrade over the years and splatter you will sealant when used. Splash proof goggles are a must.

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane