Alrighty then... Just tried my SolarForce L2P with a three mode P60 (Cree XPG R5) LED module which is good for 320 lumen with reduced modes of 40% and 10%. This is a nice light, very similar to a Surefire 6P but designed for an 18650 Li-Ion battery. Kicker is that I can add a tube extension which allows the light to run two 18650 batteries and then I can change the head to the M3 that LesSnyder has mentioned. That is a very nice light -- each mode is about double the Lumen output of the standard SolarForce L2P with the P60 module.

Parts is parts.

The K3's 1500 Lumen is double the output of the M3 at 750 Lumen, but it's not that simple. From my very subjective evaluation, the SolarForce K3 puts out a lot of light, but the M3's light is more focused with a better defined hotspot and a reduced corona; the K3 is more floody. IMO the M3 is a more efficient light and will allow the batteries to last longer. The M3 is really impressive, but I'm not sure the battery drain is justified. YMMV

These are well made lights, smooth threads with good tolerances. Put the parts together and they work.

Everything was ordered through Amazon.