Yes, -There are some Pretty Savvy Operators among that Crowd too!

These are sort of a Tweener, Between the Outright Beggars One Sees on the Way to or from Work. And the Subset who Really has Come to Know Something about Street / Urban / and Homeless Survival. Such as from the Guy who's Link is Provided here in this Thread.

Its Occurred to me a Number of Years Ago, -That Some of the Most Greedy, Uncareing People I've ever Seen or Heard of!, -Are Poor People!

(Of course to a Point, that could be Understandable Enuff, in that Some are Poor so. An Understandable Enuf "Cutthroat Motive", in a Way. If Not Exactly a Nobly Correct One.)

And Not the Typical PHRASECENSOREDPOSTERSHOULDKNOWBETTER. / Conservative / Business Friendly / Money Persueing People, as Some Others Often Charge! Not that All Poor or Homeless are So, now! But Among Some of the Greatest of the Greed!,.....

I've said that Both Kinds Abound. True, but in this case, -a Third Type must be Added to the Mix! [color:"black"] [/color] [email]bountyhunter[/email]